In 1897, Paul Gauguin created the painting below to express his view of "Where do we come from? What are we? Where are we going?". Arisaka Lab is trying to answer the same questions, not with painting, but with physics experiments. Taking advantage of the modern technology of advanced photon detectors and optical systems. We are exploring the origin of the Universe, Life and Consciousness from a physics point of view.
- What's New? => Brief History, Group Members, Presentations, Publications, UCLA News, Bibliography
- Origin of the Universe => Particle Physics => Dark Matter (XENON, DarkSide, XAX), CMS, Pierre Auger
- Origin of Life and Consciousness => Biophysics => Collaborators, Tracking Molecules, Neurophysics
- Advanced Photon Detectors => Latest R&D, Microscopes, Photon Detector Lab
- Contact Us => Job Opportunity, Direction and Map