Arisaka's Lecture Series
Lecture 1: Facts on C. Elegans [PDF]
- This lecture contains basic facts on C. elegans.
- It also includes introduction to useful websites.
- Then it goes to genetics, behavior and evolution.
Lecture 3: Experimental Tools [PDF]
- This lecture contains various advanced tools and techniques.
- In particular, important ones are Calcium imaging and Optogenetics.
- It also explains several Work Trackers in both 2D and 3D.
- At the end, it introduces various imaging devices such as advanced CMOS cameras.
Lecture 4: Proposed Projects [PDF]
- This lecture contains the goal of Arisaka Lab and the proposed projects.
- The key concept is whether C. elegans can recognize the space and time by their own neural networks, or not.
- If yes, is C. elegans "conscious"?
- The proposed experiments starts from 2D Worm Tracking with various stimulation.
- Then we intend to move on to 3D tracking.
Next Page > Interesting Movies